Friday, March 20, 2009

You know you love me...


Photobucket

It's no secret (at least to me) that one of my favourite shows is the very addictive and entertaining Gossip Girl.

Despite unrealistic storylines and - occasionally - bad writing and acting, the show is incredible. If you haven't watched it, I would suggest it. That is, if you like watching young and spoiled beautiful people and their petty dramas.

I would say the main reason I love Gossip Girl is the clothing. Not many people would argue with me there. The clothes are spectacular. Chic, stylish, unique, fresh, fun...and the best-dressed character is definitely Blair. She's fucking beautiful and wears the clothes so well. I especially love her signature headbands.

Photobucket

So, wanted to post my favourite photos from the latest Gossip Girl Rolling Stones photoshoot (that you can find everywhere, so I'm not sure why I'm posting it here...) that show just how beautiful these people really are. And sexy. And hot. Namely Penn Badgley and Ed Westwick.

Photobucket Photobucket

Hot damn!

Anyway, here's the beautiful cast of Gossip Girl photographed for Rolling Stone by Terry Richardson.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To view all of the photos in their natural glory, go to the Rolling Stone website and take a look.

XOXO Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment