Monday, March 23, 2009

If my intentions are true then I will succeed


I'm gonna have plenty of weak moments. I'm going to write them down here. This is my outlet. I'm human. I'm extremely vulnerable, but I know what I want and I'm going to get it someday. Somehow.

Acting to me is a constant burning fire. In my soul. In my gut. In my heart. In my mind. It was ignited when I was 5 doing ballet in the Nutcracker and I have never wanted to be off the stage since. It gives me strength. Acting is me. That's it.

This fire will never go out, and even a simple audition that leads to rejection adds fuel to the fire. Makes it burn brighter and stronger. It's empowering. It's a constant adrenaline rush. I need acting.

I don't care if I ever get a "breakthrough role." Just to be out there...doing what I love. Hell, I'll pay someone to be in a movie! It's not about money, it's about the feeling I get. The feeling that finally makes me feel that I am not alone. That I am beautiful. That I am strong. Confident. Powerful. Brilliant. I want to feel that every day of my life and that is why acting is the one and only thing for me. I will never stop.

- An incredible person who has all of my heart, soul, body, and mind

3 comments:

  1. it's so amazing that you're doing what you love, best of luck on everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow your dreams and they will come true, I know that.

    This post is wonderful to read so full of strength, commitment and determination, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't thank you two enough for the beautiful encouraging words. It's people like you that instill hope in me that all of this isn't pointless :)

    I love both of your blogs and am honoured you both took the time to read and comment on mine! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete