Thursday, March 19, 2009

Humour is just another defense against the universe


Since I'm feeling all kinds of down and depressed, I thought I'd post some sites that always make me happy. Maybe it'll help other people who are down and depressed to feel happy too.

Dlisted is a Hollywood gossip site, but the main reason I read it is because the blogger, Michael K, is absolutely hilarious. He's crude and brutally honest and never fails to make me laugh. Bonus points for the fact that it keeps me on top of celebrity news, cause it's so important to keep track of, ya know?

Cracked is my number one site for dick jokes, random and pointless
lists, and sexy funny men who write genius articles and star in
amazing videos.

Cute Overload brings us countless pictures of adorable animals. If
those pictures can't make you smile, you have a black pit of despair
and emptiness where your heart should be.

Perry Bible Fellowship is a site filled with Nicholas Gurewitch's
amazing comics. They're shocking and distasteful, with a complete
lack of tact. How could you not love them?

Candy Addict gives us reviews of candy.
Candy's fucking awesome.

The Sneeze is a blog written by a man who's a father
and husband. He also happens to be fucking hilarious.

what white people like. And hot damn, it's all fucking true. 90% of the
people where I live fit in with every single stereotype on this site.

Found Shit was brought to my attention by
Katy Perry, oddly enough. It's pretty fucking cool though. Shows
weird, random, interesting, and oftentimes humourous pictures.

- Mel Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment